Government ServicesDepartmental ServicesBusiness ServicesResidential ServicesVisitorsHelp Center
Click to Home

Go To Search
Who do I contact to have limbs, brush, large bulky items collected?
To be added to the list for a special collection contact Waste Services of Alabama (205-631-1313), City of Hoover Public Works Department (205-444-7543) or submit through the RequestTracker. Crews on the garbage trucks can sometimes gather small piles of limbs but in most cases it is best inform us. Only debris generated by the homeowner will be collected. It is the responsibility of hired landscapers, tree services, roofers, remodeling companies, etc. to remove any materials/debris generated by their crews.RequestTracker

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to have limbs, brush, large bulky items collected?
2. How do I establish garbage service for my new home?
3. Why was my trash or recycle bin not emptied?
4. Who do I contact to have a broken or missing garbage or recycle bin replaced?
5. Will the garbage company pick up paint, paint cans, motor oil, pesticides and other hazardous waste?
6. Will my live Christmas tree be picked up the curb?
7. How do I report a pot hole or other road maintenance problems?
8. There is a problem with a clogged stormwater drain near my home. Who should I contact?
9. How do I prepare my yard waste for collection?